Monday, April 20, 2009

SHOW ME TOMORROW TODAY!

Dear Friends,
I am interested in your stories. I am writing a new book, Can You Show Me Tomorrow Today?
Do you have stories of reinvention? Re-creation?
I started out in the entertainment business. When my son was diagnosed with cerebral palsy I became an expert, an advocate, and eventually an author of the book Uncommon Voyage, chronicling the journey I took with him in a world of healing outside of the mainstream. I traveled all over the country meeting other parents who have children with special needs. Eventually this led me to serve for ten years as Chair of a not for profit. I left Hollywood far behind.
When my son grew up, I discovered new work for myself. What about you? I know someone who started out as lawyer and ended up cooking in the White House.
Do you have an interesting journey to share? I want to hear it.
Please email me at showmetomorrow@laurashapirokramer.com
Visit my website: www.laurashapirokramer.com

Followers